Tuesday, November 15, 2005

tagged

Apparently I've been "tagged"

What are five of your guilty pleasures (things you love to hate)?”

  1. Adidas -- my friends made fun of me so bad at MIT about my brand-snobbery. But it's so true - name brand athletic apparel just feels so much better than generic! One time we were out on the field after an outdoor practice, and they were teasing me, saying "if Adidas made water, you'd probably buy it". My response? "Adidas makes water?!?!" Yeah, it took awhile to live that one down...
  2. Kpop -- I'm not even a real FOB - but I love Kpop from the mid-90's. HOT, Noise, Turbo, Solid...come on, you know what I'm talking about...
  3. Coca-Cola -- Now THIS is my guilty pleasure. Coke is the first thing to go when I'm training, as it's a double whammy of sugar and caffeine, but my post-weigh-in meal is always pasta and a big Coke. Gosh...that's a lot of calories.
  4. Sitcoms -- I know, TV is just a mindless waste of time. But nothing is as relaxing as lounging in front of the TV with some sitcoms on and laughing away. My favorites are actually the wholesome family sitcoms from the 90's. Looks like that was my favorite decade...
  5. Romantic comedies --that's right. Everyone thinks I'd be into action but...my inner girl prevails. I can't watch movies where people die. Haha, that's why I like Korean mini-series when they don't end in cancer.
Well...I don't know who reads this, but I'm supposed to "tag" 5 people. Besides, most ppl have probably already done it. But if you haven't, tag you're it!

No comments: