I hope the Union works out a deal before I completely hack my lungs out.
=(
edit:
hi cpk,
how are you feeling today, you sounded pretty bad yesterday. i think you really need to take a day off form everything every week. or your just going to wear your self out. i know it is easier said than done casue you want to do a lot of stuff. but i'm sure you know that taking a day of rest is actually a commandment in the ten commandments. i didn't know this tell this week when jenny and i were watching a sermon on t.v. i'm not really knowledgable about the bible cause i said there was a book called palms. but that just my two cents. your young and you have to rember life is marathon not a sprint.
syp :-)
Sometimes the truth comes to you in ways you don't expect. And this is why we're getting I heart Sammy t-shirts!
No comments:
Post a Comment