Saturday, January 21, 2006

CA

Things I love about California:

1) Sunshine. I trodded to breakfast in shorts and flip flops in the dead of winter. Just the way it should be...

2) Fruit. Jason's mom sliced oranges for us after every practice. They were the best tasting oranges I've ever had. Oh man, anyone who brings me fresh fruit after practice is my hero. I love Korean mommys...even if they're not my own. It's like, you have a kid and BAM, you're a master at cutting fruit.

3) Wide open highways. 4 lanes trumps 2 lanes.

4) Right turns on red lights. Makes life so much faster!4) Mexican food. Like, real Mexican food, quite possibly made by illegal immigrants. Haha jk, that's more down in LA/SD. Chevy's is a chain, but it was still really good...

5) In n' Out. I had a milkshake for the first time in my life. I like how their drink containers all say "John 3:16" on the bottoms.

6) Mom's cooking. Hands down best ever. I got my mi-yuk-gook quota for the month, I'm a happy camper.

7) Boba. It just ain't the same on the East Coast. And it costs twice as much...As I've been doing all this contemplating and weighing out my priorities and seeing what's REALLY important to me lately...haha I'm seeing that food is one of them. Taste and see that the Lord is good, no?

2 more days of hauling the SUV around, and then back to NY...

No comments: