I give you...
Exhibit A: Natherica (plus Nancy)

Picture taken: random night at Phi Sig when d-crew went to play Mario Kart, probably around March 2004.
They started dating about a year later...apparently Nathan was afraid to tell me because of my non-fraternization stances. Haha, I told him it was OK - it's not like he was abusing bb status and hitting on a freshman white belt or anything... *ahem*
Exhibit B: Jerrandra

Picture taken: TKD banquet, May 2004.
They started dating...uh, Sandra fill me in? About 6 months later? C'mon now...this picture is WAY too cute for them to not have ended up together...
And the best for last...
Exhibit C: Sudanny

Picture taken: Asian American Leadership Conference at Toah Nipi - 2000? I have not the patience to photoshop some arrows in, but you can see them, top row to the left, they even ended up posing next to each other. (Don't they look YOUNG?)
They started dating about 3 years later...and now they're engaged to be married. (YAY!)
(On a side note - I'm the youngest person in this picture...wow THAT hasn't happened in a long time!)
So there you have it. If you'd like to flip through my photo albums and see who you're unknowingly standing next to...just let me know. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment