Monday, January 02, 2006

impossible

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than the explore the power they have to change it.

Impossible is not a fact. It is an option.

Impossible is not a declaration. It is a dare.

Impossible is potential.

Impossible is temporary.

Impossible is nothing."

-Adidas


****************

For nothing is impossible with God -Luke 1:37

****************
I'm really big on inspirational quotes. Before I went to Collegiate Worlds a couple years ago, Erica was super awesome and motivated me by sending me a quote every day for the last month of training. It's probably one of the few things that got me through it...

Since then I've had a little ziplock bag of the last few days of those quotes plus these cutouts of Bible verses on shapes that Margaret made (for the same tournament). I take themwith me to every tournament, that's how I get focused...but now I can't find them! (Severe disappointment and panic has set in).

I've turned my gear bag upside down but they're nowhere to be seen...I've literally lost my motivation...

I hope when I wake up, I remember where they are...

T-minus 2 days. (8 hrs to departure). Ready or not, it's go time.

No comments: