1) Wedding shower for Susan & Danny...appears to have been successful. (phew!) Best answer in the advice game (each person writes a piece of advice for the bride/groom) goes to Mako for "Danny - just pick up the hair in the shower"
2) Another one bites the dust. Congrats Munhee & Youngmin!
3) ACF kids back from missions - it was so contagious being around their excitement and laughter, and seeing pictures from their trip to DR. They really appear to have come back changed and with a bigger picture of God's kingdom...very cool.
4) John Harvard's with CW people...I wish I'd been hungry enough to order food, but it was good to see everyone again, even if I didn't get to train with them.
5) Citylife - I forgot Pastor Um preaches for an hour. I think preachers in general in Boston tend to be pretty heady...I kind of miss that stuff sometimes. Though you definitely need to get a full night's sleep before that kind of sermon. =)
6) FOOD! Victoria's and Lollicup with the old d-crew make me so happy. Chinese food and boba are the two things that I just haven't been satisfied by in NY...anyone got any suggestions?
7) Brilliance
the question: "If you could go back in time and meet one person, who would it be?"
rich: "The guy who first milked a cow!"
conor: "Well, gee, I would have gone with conventional inventions, like...fire. Or the wheel. But no, no, the milking of cows was clearly a pivotal change in society"
No comments:
Post a Comment