My apartment is so clean, it's amazing. I used to think I was organized, until I met Terri...
actually no, I used to think I was organized before I moved to NY. Walking around in my newly cleaned apartment, I realize I've been living in filth.
A few weeks ago I was thinking I missed the offering service for missions offerings, so perhaps God was compelling me to give. Around then, also thinking that I'm never home enough to clean my apartment and I've really let it go to pot...that perhaps against my principles of turning into another New Yorker who can't do things for myself, I should just bite the bullet and hire a cleaning lady.
When suddenly an announcement came out in the church bulletin one Sunday:
Missions Fundraising - Moving & Cleaning Service
The Peru and Japan missions teams are offering moving services for people moving out of dorms and apartments until June 11th.
God's timing truly is perfect...haha. So tonight the Japan missions team came by and did a crazy whirlwind of cleaning on my apt. It was a really fun time to get to know them - they're cool people! So if I may make a plug...support the missions teams and "hire" them to clean your apartment!
No comments:
Post a Comment