Monday, June 12, 2006

conversations

Some lively discussions this weekend.

1) "Have you read Wild at Heart?"

"Yeah, I hated it."

"WHAT?!?!?"

JDA's reation was so funny...particularly because most of the guys I know are so quick to defend it, and she's the only other girl I know who's read it. I find it interesting that men either love or hate that book - I've only gotten extreme reviews.

2) "You can tell me you're fasting, it's not like I'm going to steal your treasures in heaven!"

I found this phrase hilarious. I don't know why. (What ARE treasures in heaven, exactly?)

3) "You've got to get back on that horse"

"I was never ON the horse to get BACK on it"

"OK, you need to get a gun, go shoot a horse, a superglue your butt to it and ride off into the sunset".

Being a visual thinker is really funny sometimes...

No comments: