I have no self-control. I'm a weak, weak person. I was so good for 3 weeks, and now this.
That's the thing about temptation - you can't put yourself in the midst of it. Perhaps it was my mistake, being at the dojang right when sparring class was about to begin, with both Sabs there and egging me to work out. Well, then again I've never been able to say no to them when they want me to work out, especially when I've been benched for the last 3 weeks. I have 3 more weeks left of my "rest" period, but it's as if I can feel my metabolism slowing, minute by minute.
Well, despite myself, I had a good time. I didn't really get to work out hard, but just being able to move around, kick and punch a little bit, and rekindle old rivalries gave me a little taste of why I loved doing this in the first place.
I feel my toe stiffening already...*sigh* With 3 different prescriptions and seeing physical therapists and hand therapists 5 days a week, you'd think stuff would heal a little bit FASTER. But no...my body is taking its own sweet time. Prayer really is the only way accelerate healing...
No comments:
Post a Comment