HAHAHA. So I check my blog this morning and think, hrmm 0 comments, what else is new...and then I realize there's a 1 before the 0...and that all 10 comments are from James. Haha...I should know better than to have a political opinion. This is why I stay out of things in the first place. Must be something about the name James - all my James's are so pro-Kerry and politically active. Hahaha...
Regarding abortion, yes I realize that life is complex but at the end of the day if you had to take a stand one way or hte other, I stand more to the pro-life side than the pro-choice side. Murder is murder, whether they're soldiers or unborn children. I wasn't saying that Bush was better for taking a pro-life stand - just saying that Kerry's not as great and everyone makes him out to be. At least, I'm not sold.
1 comment:
The prominent [url=http://buyingviagra.pillsfm.com]buy Viagra[/url] (sad pilule) from Pfizer, it is a treatment as a remedy for the sake of erectile dysfunction
Post a Comment