Wednesday, October 13, 2004

there's a loyalty that's deeper than mere sentiment

sorry about today
i'm feeling really poopy
i don't *really* hate you, you're a really good little bro

i know
thats why i am here

well i appreciate it
even if i don't say so at the time

i know
lil bros dont need to be given info they just act


Well. Despite it having been yet another crappy day, I must say, Adolfo and James are awesome. Adolfo's new cheers for me are actually quite cute...were I in the mood to hear them. Which I wasn't. But he and Scott and James did make me smile...which is a rarity these days.

I think Sabs have about had it with me. Any day now I think they're going to give up. I can feel them trying to grasp for anything because they're so frustrated. I would be too. Well, I am.

*sigh* I just want it to be next Tuesday and for all this to be over. Everything hurts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"sometimes you just have to turn yourself around and its hard but it's just a mindset. like i was sucking for a week and then i said don't be poopy and on saturday i was like screw everything i'm just gonna kick and i kicked so hard my sab went blech through the shields." -christina park

Anonymous said...

i kick ass

-sparky

no, she didnt *actually* say that but she should