Friday, October 15, 2004

PUMPED! (HAHA)

GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND CHRISTINA!!!

As Sab. was making his announcement tonight about you, I couldn't help but think "I DEFINITELY have the best coach in the entire world." I made sure to let this other red blet know that you were my coach as she asked me your name =)

I KNOW you are going to kick ass, literally, this weekend. I expect nothing less from a true elite athlete!

your faithful disciple,
Mel


****************

Oh my goodness gracious. I have to win now - I'll never be able to show my face at the dojang again if I lose. She's super cute though. Reminds me of Margaret as a freshman. A little blasphemous with the disciple thing, but very cute. Must set an example for the kids.

T-minus 3 hours to departure. Packed, pep talked, drugged up and PUMPED (that's for you, Liza), haha (genuine haha).

And as a tribute to Erica...

"How many toes do you have?"
"EIGHT!"
"How many fingers do you have?"
"FOUR!"
"How many shins do you have?"
"ONE!"


OK, I'm ready to go. Pray for me on Sat...that everything stays in one piece and nothing new breaks or strains itself.

To Colorado I go...

No comments: