Thursday, October 21, 2004

k-factor, and inspiration

I love the k-factor. I got called into the office yesterday and put in the chair. Yay they're proud of me! Though the way it was expressed was by smacking me on the back on their way out the door. Yay k-factor.

I'm so inspired...(thanks Basil)

"Seven years ago I became a Christian, and tonight God did something amazing for me. I tried to be as tough as I could, and do it my way, Game 1, and I think we all saw how that turned out. I knew that I wasn't going to be able to do this alone. And I prayed as hard as I could. I didn't pray to get a win or to make great pitches. I just prayed for the strength to go out there tonight and compete, and He gave me that. I can't explain to you what a feeling it was to be out there and to feel what I felt."

Curt Schilling


No comments: