Wednesday, October 13, 2004

computers are magically random

GRR. I just spent an inordinate amount of time trying to install haloscan on this blog so that people who aren't members aren't ostracized to leave anonymous comments. However. Everything that could possibly go wrong went wrong, and no amount of logicial deleting gave me what I wanted. First it killed the formatting, then it killed the fonts, then it killed the Korean. RAWR! It has a mind of its own, I swear.

I think I got it to work now - but I almost killed my computer in the process. *sigh* What a waste of time. This better work...

My coworker offered to drive me to the subway because we stayed late working on this project. (Yay for real work to do, boo for interpreting crappy maps by Con Ed and Verizon). We go outside, and his car as gone. As in, STOLEN.

What a crazy day.

T-minus 2 days. Yes, Helen, I'm out of town this weekend...aw shucks. Tournament schedule is on the side bar if you want to know what weekends I'm gone...

I can't believe his car was stolen right out of the parking lot.

No comments: