Wednesday, October 27, 2004

"Don't freak out"

Trying to figure out what someone else is thinking and not stepping on their toes is really hard. Especially when there's no hard and fast rule.

They say I'm supposed to be selfish with my training. And then they say that the only right answer is "yes, sir". Well, when lackey duties begin to cut into training, then I can't always say "yes, sir" with a clear conscience. And then what? Meltdowns, that's what.

"Don't freak out"

HAHA. I can't believe that's advice. It's like when Adolfo said his fast kicks were bad because he leans back and he said "then don't lean back". Leave it to Sabs to state the obvious...

If I can make it through Nov. 21st without a major meltdown, I will have mastered the art of time management and multitasking. That would be so super duper dandy...

My head hurts from being hit with the paddle yesterday. Haha but it was worth it to make him make that face. I think I kind of like it. Except it hurt.

Boy do I suck at pushups. Whoever invented knuckle pushups should be shot. Or at least hit on the head with a paddle.

No comments: