voting
On one of pyang's last posts, he said it was too late to register in NY. I finally caved and sent in my registration last week. I hope I hope I hope it got there too late and I can say that I tried but I was denied. I feel like I'm sick and I'm at the drugstore and they're all out of Sudafed and all they have left is Vicks 44 and Triaminic. They both taste awful and they both don't work, but you have no choice and have to pick one anyways. Ick.
the Q47 bus
Stood in the rain for a good half hour this morning waiting while the stupid bus driver took a nap. At least drive the bus around the corner and take your break, leaving it right next to the bus stop and leaving us all standing there waiting (IN THE RAIN) is just cruel.
people who don't wait their turn
So while waiting for the bus, a line generally forms. In the order that people got to the bus stop. You'd think that this makes sense. Right when the bus driver decides to start the bus up again, this guy comes around the corner, starts flagging the bus down (what, does he think it's not going to stop? it's going like 2 mi/hr) - and when the door opens he gets on. Well, not only was it incredibly rude considering there were at least 15 people in line - we all had to stand there while the bus driver lectures him about cutting the line.
Well I guess I'm glad he got a lecture, actually. It's worth another minute in the rain to know that at least he was reprimanded.
No comments:
Post a Comment