Quote of the week (from James): "Pain heals, Sabs dig scars, and glory lasts forever."
HAHAHA. Jaac cracks me up. Well, if Sabs dig scars, I've got plenty of them. From the 8 huge disgusting bugbites I got to the 5 bruises that actually turned hard to the furthering of my back strain to whatever is actually wrong with my knee...this is the most physical pain I've been in after a tournament. Actually I'm really worried about my knee, it's either my MCL or meniscus or both. Rawr. RAWR. Trish thought it wasn't torn, Dr. Varlotta thinks it is. Won't know anything for sure until the MRI next Tuesday - but the fate of my chances of making Team for Worlds depends on how badly I busted my knee...
They say I'll make it back in time. And in my book, Sabs are never wrong. *sigh* I feel like a kid, just blindly trusting whatever your parents say is true. And I wish it were so, to be able to believe that someone else always knows better. But at least for now, in the week before my MRI...I have to believe them. So here's to positive thinking (and a whole lot of prayer...)
"Don't worry about it more than you have to...힘내"
No comments:
Post a Comment