Monday, November 15, 2004

"life isn't a bed of roses"

The Sabi-nuggets of wisdom contradict themselves these days. Life is not a bed of roses (whatever that means, why would you want to sleep on a bunch of dead flowers?) - and life isn't fair. But they also say that I have to be positive and make the best out of any situation. Well, you can't do both. If I accept that life isn't fair, then that's being realistic and that's being negative. I'd get yelled at for that. If I try to be optimistic I'll just be disappointed and then I'll be sad. I'd get yelled at for that too.

So it's official, no Team USA uniforms for Pan Ams. They suck. Maybe I should find the Korea uniform that Saerom gave me from Collegiate Worlds and wear that. I have a bunch of USA uniforms from Collegiate Worlds, but I'm seriously debating just wearing a blank one. If there's one sad thing I've learned from all this, it's that there's only one person who's going to look out for me and care about me: me. So I should just represent the country of myself. Well no, if I'm going by support, then I should wear New York stuff because they're the only ones being supportive. *sigh*

Just want this all to be over. I don't care anymore. Maybe I'll just sleep on the beach for a week and at least get rid of the bags under my eyes.

No comments: