Thursday, November 11, 2004

"Make her cry!"

Got to work out with Sr last night some, and then sparred with both of them. After going a long time with Sr, Jr came up and they switched. Sometimes when they're sparring, they'll tell each other stuff in Korean - which is fine when they're sparring Adolfo or whoever, but sometimes I think they forget that I understand.

Sr: "울어버려"

Jr: "What?"

Sr: "Make her cry!"

This again. So Jr puts on his Mean Face and starts growling and stuff. This would actually be really funny if not for the fact that it scares the crap out of me when he does that.

BUT I beat him in sudden death! Well, says Sr. I find it really funny that they use me to make fun of each other. Like I'll spar one of them and the other will goad him. And then they'll switch. Faked him to back kick and then axe kicked him. Totally pulled it, but it was there. Still can't bring myself to kick him in the face.

Boo they're probably not coming to Pan Ams. BOO. =(

Sr: "You're a big girl now...we can't even make you cry"

Jr: "I almost did at the end!"

Sr: "No you didn't"

No comments: