Monday, November 29, 2004

spam, cg2, knee

Wow. This spam filter thing is AMAZING. Though in a way, I'm kind of sad that my inbox is so empty...funny how even all that annoying spam made me think it was real mail. Haha, the lasting effect of Susan's visit this weekend. =) I can't believe that I was the less gimpy of the two of us...that can never be a good thing. But it was fun to catch up...man, I never realize how much I've missed people since I moved. (ie. visit me!!)

*********

cg2 is back. well. sort of.

*********

The knee is making progress. Enough to make me feel optimistic that all is not lost. Yet. MRI (or as Peter calls it: "knee test") is tomorrow...gosh I hate MRI's. For something that's not painful, it sure does make you nervous. All that clanging and being all clausterophobic (sp?) ...but yeah, thanks for praying, progress is progress! I was able to lift and bike today, and it wasn't excrutiating. It felt so good to sweat...how do people not exercise regularly and not feel disgusting? Sweating is so therapeutic...

No comments: