Mua-ha-ha. Sponges. A "sponge" is someone who absorbs the habits and sayings of someone else and becomes a carbon copy of them. This whole time I thought Adolfo was just a sponge, because he was slowly turning into me. It all started when he was making fun of how I say "dude!" all the time. And now he says it more than me. Hahaha...or how he and Scott have picked up "rawr" and "grr". Apparently on the plane ride back from Nationals, he started doing that thing that I do with my mouth when I'm displeased. (You know what I'm talking about if you know me well).
BUT. The part that I find hilarious is when Sabs start picking up the strange things I say or do. Like last week when Sr let out a "RAWR" during a drill when he was mad at himself. I nearly died. Today, Jr referred to Adolfo as "Adodo". HAHA I was almost crying...
Maybe I'm just that weird that people pick up my strangeness...haha I don't care, it's amusing to me. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment