Wednesday, November 03, 2004

my back...

So the weirdest thing happened this morning. Though if my back does indeed feel better it'll be worth it.

Master Oh wanted me to make him a tape of this weekend's fights, and he came by to pick it up. I meet him outside and he asks about my back. I told him it's still bothering me, and he says "oh, I can fix that".

And I'm thinking HOW is he going to fix my back, short of praying for it? I have a hard enough time trusting chiropractors to crack my back, let alone some master who I'm sure isn't liscensed. So he keeps insisting that he knows how to fix it and I'm not one to argue with authority so we found a place on the ground (outside, in front of my building) and he proceeds to do some twisting stuff and cracking it.

It HURT. Well, chiropractic stuff always hurts before it feels better.

But the embarassing part was that while I was writhing in pain on the ground, two guys come by in suits and ties and attempt to save me. Because from their point of view, they see a girl on the ground in pain with some middle aged man on top of her.

I guess I should be thankful that people cared enough to try and help.

Though really I'll just be thankful if my back stops hurting. Rawr...I'm not sure if this made it better or worse...

No comments: