So as Nov. 2nd, the stupidest day of the year rolls around - finally the drama will be over. And none too soon, I'd like to enjoy my birthday. Man, this isn't even good drama. It's like "My Sassy Girl". Two entirely unappealing characters brought together to make you toil inside at how retarded they are - though if the results of the election produce such a roundabout ending, I'd be happy.
You know what I think is cool? People who will encourage me to vote for reasons that have to do with me. People who care about whether I understand or care about issues, and not just whether I agree with their opinions. People who will respect my views and make it seem OK to have opinions and want to have opinions.
oh and by the way, you should know that you bullied me into registering to vote
good
at least vote
i care who u vote for
but won't ask who ur voting for
i mean, not by your speech tonight, back when we went out to dinner and you went on and on and thought i wasn't listening
i know u were listening
i make too much sense for you not to listen
HAHA...um. yeah.
well i pretend to be ignorant so people leave me alone
because i dont' like arguing
i think your reasons made sense, however, i still think that in NY who i vote for won't matter
you are right but still vote
And that, my friends, is how you get someone who doesn't want to vote, to vote. In the end he actually didn't really bully me. And what tipped it off was that he was the first person to agree with me that my vote would not matter. Finally. Someone who makes sense.
And the ironies of all ironies - now that I've decided that I'm gonna humor the process, I can't find the registration paper thingy that they sent me. Mmph...
No comments:
Post a Comment