Tuesday, July 18, 2006

oh happy day!

I decided to treat myself to a completely frivolous purchase that has no productive value and shall lead to nothing more than entertainment:

내이름인 김삼순 & 러브레터. (My Lovely SamSoon and Love Letter).

We shall see if SS is as good as everyone says it is...and whether I can get thru a drama series without my parents to explain the idioms.

Speaking of which, I need to work on my Korean typing skills. Once my boss figured out that I could type in Korean, I suddenly had more secretarial-type work to do. Too bad he doesn't realize that typing and speaking doesn't mean I necessarily know how to write and spell properly. Korean is easy because it's phonetic, but...it doesn't mean I know where all the breaks are and when you use 애 vs. 에.

I wonder if those are requirements to being "the man". (See July 13)

No comments: