Monday, July 31, 2006

Thoughts from the weekend - not in any semblance of order or profundity:

Funny: You know how you can get free laser engraving when you buy an iPod? JP's iPod says "Thou Shalt Not Steal". I thought it was awesome.

Fun: Went to noraebang in celebration of HJ being done with the Bar (that would be the law exam, not the drinking establishment). I haven't been in a long time, but it was so therapeutic. I seriously think karaoke is all about who you go with, and how free you're willing to be about putting your voice out there. Apparently I get really really impressed by people who can rap in Korean. No idea how they read so fast, but...impressive.

Entertaining: Spent the day with JAAC in celebration of him being done with the Bar. (For him this includes both the exam and much drunken revelry). The Devil Wears Prada was hilarious. Highly recommend it.

Yummy: Beard Papa's Mango Ice Shower (it's like bingsu without the red bean but just lots of real mango goodness).

No comments: