Spent the day with my boys. We watched Cars (a bit disappointing, I must say) and went out to dinner. It was fun, they're good kids.
Perhaps I'm just meant to spend time with people who are younger, and have lots of pseudo brothers and sisters and take care of them. And in a way, juniors take care of you as well. They will be silly and rag on me, but...I guess that's what having brother-types is. It's a constant, loyal kind of love. The little annoying jerks that make fun of you and you slap upside the head - but those who you know will take it.
As we were walking uptown, though, I was met with the same dilemma. I always ask them what they want to eat, and they tell me "whatever you want". My passive boys...*sigh* Well, A never has an opinion, S just says "something yummy!" However, when the decision is always in my hands, I feel responsible if they don't like the restaurant of my choice.
I still feel like I'm wandering. And these Korean dramas are so freaking engrossing that I can't get any sleep at nights. I really should limit myself to 1 a day...or 2 a day...eesh.
No comments:
Post a Comment