Let's add to the retardedness, shall we?
I get a phone call from my dad today - and you'd think that he'd figure out that if he wanted to have a conversation, he shouldn't start it off with annoying comments. You save them till the end so that you get the actual conversation in, and then you piss off the person and they hang up on you.
"So although the article about you in the Korean newspaper brought in a lot of compliments...people were commenting about how you've gained a lot of weight in the picture."
WHAT was the point of that comment? What pisses me off is that he's not even in shape himself - but this whole pick on the fat thing is really getting on my nerves. You know what? I'M not the one who keeps trying to put myself in stupid Korean newspaper. What do I care how many times I'm in them? HE'S the one who freaking gets excited when they run articles about me and hounds me for stupid pictures.
For one thing - the opinion of a handful of middle-aged Korean people who don't know anything really doesn't matter to me. If they want to comment, from an article about how I medalled at Pan Ams, that I've gained weight - well, fine, listen to me comment about how your children were losers who will never be in a newspaper about anything they've achieved.
That's it. If he wants to be that way, forget it. My parents aren't getting any more pictures from me. Ever. In fact, I'll just stop calling them about results of tournaments and they can sit in suspense about it. Not that it matters because it's all over anyways and there'll be no more results. And you know what, just to give you substance to your stupid comments, fine, no more training like a maniac, and my diet is going to change to fast food. You want fat? I'll give you fat. It's your stupid genes that didn't make me tall and skinny anyways. I'm doing the best I can with the disposition I have - and I'm doing damn well with my short Korean legs (except the one that doesn't function).
Everybody sucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment