Thursday, December 16, 2004

merry christmas to me

Susan (and Danny and Peter) ROCK! Ironically, after my fiasco with trying to purchase an umbrella this morning, I got home tonight to find a package waiting for me: the Unflippable, Unflappable, Unleakable GustBuster Umbrella.

Dude. This thing is so awesome it has TWO straps to buckle it together.

Umbrellas have been the bane of my existence since I moved to this forsaken city. I've already gone through 3 of them, and not because I've lost any, either. The tall buildings create these unpredictable wind tunnels and when it pours, nothing is dry, and there's just too much stress on the rods and they snap. I've sloshed in to work so many days completely soaked and having to lay out everything in my bag out on my desk to dry. It was pretty pathetic, and I've been in search of a good umbrella.

But NO MORE!

Thanks guys...you made my day. Yay super cool umbrella!

No comments: