Monday, December 13, 2004

i quit

"Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk"

EXCUSE ME? WHO loves this dojang and gives more of herself to it than anyone else who's not paid to be there? Don't give me that, because don't say that you care if you're not going to show it. Don't accuse me of being a hypocrite and then turn around and be one yourself.

"We are not here to create a dojang full of dependent people."

Last I checked, that's what a community IS. Fine, you want me to be self-reliant? You want to make me feel like an incompetant wuss who hasn't done anything? FINE. F*ck you all. I quit. If you think I'm that weak, fine, I'll be that weak. Have fun watching someone else make Team. Have fun finding someone else to head the kids program. Have fun finding someone else to do all your crapwork. Have fun finding someone else to take all your abuse and like it.

No comments: