OK. Going to practice and watching other people kick and not being able to kick...really SUCKS. It's like, super-depressing. Especially when you have this nagging voice in the back of your head reminding you that you're the one who has to compete in 5 weeks and you're the one who can't train. *sigh* Maybe I *should* get a sports shrink. Though talking to the one I've got has been rather amusing...well, nice to know that someone would stick up for me. Though in that case I'd be writhing on the ground.
don't start getting worst case scenarios running thru ur head already
i dunno, what if she kicks me in the knee or something
then i'll go in and kick her ass
really?
if she does it deliberately
that'd be funny. i want to see you and (her coach) fight
y would you want to see an old man fight a young kid like that?
hed be running circles around me
eesh, you're not an old man
just like i don't suck
every time you say you're old i'm going to say i suck
are you going to disobey a direct order?
that is heresy
which one?
not to say you suck
cause it's a fact i'm old
its a fact you don't suck
end of story
maybe it's a fact i suck
it's all relative
i said end of story
no discussion
this is not a democracy
it is called benign despotism
HAHAHA. I always called it a benevolent dictatorship, but benign despotism sounds pretty good too. Though if he believes in that, then I don't see why he made me vote.
No comments:
Post a Comment