10. I have worn my hair down (ie. not in a ponytail) once (in public) in the last month.
9. I will only use 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner because I consider separate ones to be entirely inefficient uses of shower time.
8. I have not watched, nor do I have any desire to watch The Lord of the Rings.
7. When I was in elementary school, I wanted to be an author when I grew up.
6. Before I was 20, I had never broken a bone or had a serious injury...
5. I anticipate spending $1500 in medical co-pays alone in the year 2005
4. The first Korean song I ever listened to was 난아라요 by Seotaiji (1990)
3. The best class I took at MIT was 5.12 Organic Chemistry
2. The first person I met at MIT was Jae Kim.
1. It takes me at least 20 minutes to put my contacts in on the days that I wear them.
NINE Places I've Visited (well, the 9 most recent)
9. Orlando, Florida (7/03)
8. Daegu, South Korea (8/03)
7. Seattle, Washington (11/03)
6. Tampa, Florida (2/04)
5. Kansas City, Missouri (4/04)
4. Patras, Greece (6/04)
3. Mexico City, Mexico (10/04)
2. Colorado Springs, Colorado (11/04, 10/04)
1. Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic (11/04)
EIGHT Things I want to do before I die
8. go on a missions trip
7. make national team and go to World Championships
6. find the male me
5. have some little me's
4. have a meaningful career
3. own my own dojang
2. love
1. be loved
SEVEN Ways to win my heart
7. be Korean. Well OK maybe not so PC to say, but everyone knows it's true...but to be a little more equal opportunity see #6
6. speak Korean well
5. make me laugh
4. be good with children
3. kick my ass
2. be expressive
1. love Jesus
SIX Things I believe in
6. 한국 사람이 최고야 (half kidding, haha)
5. the male me is somewhere out there
4. the power of prayer
3. i CAN have it all
2. the influence of a coach
1. Jesus (John 3:16)
FIVE Things I'm afraid of
5. disappointment
4. Sabs
3. surgery
2. tearing my knee for real
1. failure
FOUR of my Favorite Items in my bedroom
4. the B team first place trophy that Chi, Cecile, and Margaret gave to me two years ago when they won at Princeton.
3. the goodbye book the MIT club made for me when I left Boston
2. the "good luck sparky" card Erica made for me for Pan Ams when I was sad that I'd be going alone.
1. the "we love you sparky" card that fsgl's made for me last year when I had no job offers and I found out I had a stress fracture in my shin.
THREE Things I do everyday
3. wonder why I'm here
2. take drugs
1. ice my knee
TWO Things I am trying not to do right now
2. eat
1. cave
ONE Person I want to see right now
1. Well, two. But they shared the same egg at one point so maybe that counts. I do but I don't. But I will not cave.
No comments:
Post a Comment